Benefits of Single Fold Suitcase Ramps
Ramps are more than just slanted planes; they make the world more accessible to everyone. In the United States, ramps are currently required for all new public construction projects.
This lightweight portable Suitcase Ramp is great for wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, etc. to gain entry to homes and cars. For safety and convenience, it has a non-slip surface, raised sidewalls, and two locking points.
The lightweight, rust-free aluminum folding, suitcase-style ramp includes milled safety treads on the surface, elevated sidewalls, and security locks, making it incredibly portable and handy to store. The ramp has a weight capacity of 272kg and is made of stainless steel with a robust carry handle.
BENEFITS OF SINGLE FOLD SUITCASE RAMP:
The benefits of having a portable ramp are as varied as the purposes for which it will be used. It is unquestionably one of the most adaptable accessibility products on the market. They unfold to provide you with secure access wherever you go.
The ramps simply fold up like a suitcase for simple transportation and storage. Take it with you in your car wherever you go. You never know when you’ll need a ramp and one isn’t available (such as a curb or inaccessible steps at a friend’s house, a doctor’s appointment, shopping, a park, a movie, or church…) They are capable of supporting the weight of a motorized scooter, motorcycle, or two individuals with a mobility device.
You should consult an accessibility consultant to establish the size and length of the foldable handicap ramp you require. The tri-fold parts can be folded three times for easy storage or split into two folded sections for easier transportation.
Single fold suitcase ramps are available in shorter lengths and only require one fold. To carry them, they all have a suitcase-style handle.
They are long-lasting, have non-skid surfaces, and can be anchored in place semi-permanently or utilized for a variety of different purposes, including those listed below:
- To effortlessly load and unload wheelchairs or scooters into vans or minivans.
- Take them with you if you’re riding in a vehicle that isn’t equipped.
- When a friend or family comes to visit, you’ll want to make your home as accessible as possible.
- To take with you when seeing a family member or acquaintance who lives in an inaccessible location.
- Many people have used these portable ramps to load mowers, four-wheelers, and motorbikes into a shed, the back of a vehicle, or the back of a trailer.
- To provide access up and down a back porch or front door.
- They too provide secure and convenient access to a lower garage.
- To provide temporary access wherever you are.
Request assistance from your Accessibility Professional in determining the best size for your needs. Inquire about the guarantee. Learn how bringing a portable ramp with you can help you adapt to whatever scenario you’re in.