Best Laptops for Programming That You can Afford Easily
Laptops have emerged as one of the necessary devices in our lives. If you are a programmer, then you can’t just randomly pick a machine without any research. To help you out, we have compiled a list of top laptops under Rs. 50,000 that will fulfil your every programming need. These are some of the best laptops for programming and come with class-leading specifications. Happy coding!
Laptops nowadays are used for a wide range of activities, such as gaming, video editing, designing, coding and more. Finding the best laptops for programming in India can be challenging because these machines need to be fitted with the latest hardware to handle your coding needs.
You should remember that a fast processor and at least 8 GB to 12 GB of RAM are prerequisites if you want to use your laptop for programming.
To make it simple for you, here we have come up with a list of top laptops under Rs. 50,000 that can provide you a top-notch programming experience without any heating or lagging issues.
Best laptops for programming available in India today
Acer Aspire 5
- Intel Core i5 11th generation processor with a clock speed of 2.40 GHz
- Maximum turbo boost of up to 4.20 GHz
- Based on the latest Windows 10 home edition operating system
- Packs 8 GB DDR4 RAM coupled with 1 TB HDD to store all your files
- 14-inch Full HD display with 1320×1080 pixels resolution
- Includes built-in dual speakers and microphone
- Sports a 720p HD webcam
- Up to 11.5 hours of battery life on a single charge
Asus VivoBook K15
- 15.6-inch Full HD glossy display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution
- Intel Core i3 11th generation with a clock speed of 3.0 GHz
- Maximum turbo clock speed of 4.1 GHz
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM paired with 256 GB SSD storage
- Intel integrated UHD graphics processing unit
- 720p HD camera included
- Operates on the Windows 10 home edition OS
- Packs a backlit chiclet keyboard
- Consists of 8 GB RAM (expandable up to 16 GB)
- 1 TB HDD to keep all your data safe in a single place
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Intel Core i5 11th generation processor with a max clock speed of 4.20 GHz
- Intel Integrated Iris Xe graphics processing unit
- Windows 10 home edition operating system
- 14-inch display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution
Asus Ryzen 5 quad-core
- 15.6-inch Full HD LCD screen with anti-glare display
- Equipped with a fingerprint sensor for security purposes
- AMD Ryzen 5 quad-core processor with a clock speed of 2.1 GHz
- Maximum clock speed of 3.7 GHz
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics processing unit
- Operates on Windows 10 home edition operating system
- Features a VGA webcam
- Packs 4 GB RAM coupled with 512 GB SSD storage
- Average battery life of around 4 hours
Dell Vostro 3405
- 14-inch Full HD LED-backlit display with anti-glare
- Up to 10 hours of battery life on an average
- AMD Ryzen 5 Quad-core processor with a clock speed of 2.1 GHz
- Maximum clock speed of 3.5 GHz
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM expandable up to 16 GB
- 256 GB SSD storage
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics processing unit
- Based on Windows 10 home edition operating system
- Come with an HD webcam
- English international non-backlit keyboard
With high-capacity RAM, SSD storage, brilliant displays and powerful processors, the machines listed here are the best laptops for programming. You can choose any of these to enhance your programming experience.
Don’t forget to get your favourite products on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
Read on to shop for the latest products on easy EMIs.
The practical way of purchasing the best laptops for programming
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the top 10 laptops under Rs. 50,000 in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.