YouTube To MP4: How To Download From YouTube
Every day, thousands of videos are uploaded to YouTube. Wouldn’t it be great if you could enjoy them offline? Now you can! This article will teach you how to download YouTube videos, so that you can watch them anytime, anywhere.
What is a YouTube to MP4?
YouTube to MP4 is a process of converting videos from YouTube to MP4 format. This can be helpful for transferring videos between devices, or for saving them to your hard drive. In order to start the YouTube to MP4 conversion process, you will need to have both the YouTube app and the MP4 converter installed on your device. Once you have both apps installed, follow these steps: youtube to mp4
Step 1: Open the YouTube app and sign in if you aren’t already logged in.
Step 2: Select the video that you wish to convert.
Step 3: On the bottom right corner of the video screen, tap on the three dots icon and select “Share.”
Step 4: On the Share menu, tap on “Copy link.”
Step 5: Open the MP4 converter app and paste in the copied link. If it doesn’t work right away, try restarting your device or refreshing your browser window.
Once you’ve pasted in the link, select “Start” and wait for the conversion process to finish. You will now have an MP4 file that you can use however you please!
How to download from YouTube using MP3 Downloader:
- Open YouTube and sign in if you are not already logged in.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen and select “Settings.”
- On the “Downloads” tab, click on the green “Copy link to clipboard” button next to the video you would like to download. youtube to mp4
- In a new browser window, go to mp3-downloader.com and paste the copied link into the search bar. (You can also just type mp3-downloader into your browser.)
- On the homepage, click on the blue “Download MP3” button next to the video you would like to download.
- A new window will open where you can select a quality level for your download (Small/Medium/Large). You can also choose to add the file to your music library or listen directly from the website.
- Once you’ve selected your options, click on the “Download” button and wait for your download to finish!
Where to find the files when downloading from YouTube
To download videos from YouTube, first open the YouTube website and sign in. Then select the video you want to download. On the right side of the screen, under “Download Options,” click “Copy link address.” In your web browser, paste the copied link address into the address bar and hit Enter. The video will start playing automatically.
How to transfer files out of your computer
If you want to download a video from YouTube, you’ll first need to find the link to the video. Once you’ve found the link, open YouTube and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This will open up a menu of options. Under “ideos,” select “view all.”
Next, copy this URL and open up your web browser. (You can also use Google Chrome or Firefox.) Paste the URL into the address bar and hit Enter. You’ll now be taken to a page where you can watch the video. If you’re using Firefox, click on the “Download” button and then choose “Save Link As.” Click on “OK” and then open up your file explorer (Windows Explorer, for example). Navigate to where you saved the file and double-click on Online demand to start watching it.
Want to download a video from YouTube but don’t know how? Follow these simple steps and you’ll be downloading videos like a pro in no time!